Product Donations or In-Kind:
The donation of products or gift cards to be used for door prizes (reserved for products or cards valued at $25 or above) are appreciated. Product donations will be recognized at the conference with signage at the registration table. If product donations are valued over $700 then equivalent Sponsor benefits may be offered at the discretion of the conference organizers. Please indicate if you plan to donate gift cards on the online registration form.
Sponsor Table Map Listing:
To assist in drawing attendees to your Sponsor exhibit table the LIFE Conference publishes a map and table listing in which each organization is listed by name with contact details for their organization, providing an ongoing resource to attendees.
Conference organizers require that all Sponsors register for the conference online at www.lifeconferencede.org. Each individual Sponsor representative must be registered in advance to attend the conference.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Payment via check or IV is accepted.
- If paying via check,
- Please send your check made payable to the State of Delaware and mail to:
- If paying via check,
c/o The Delaware Developmental Disabilities Council
410 Federal Street, Ste. 2,
Dover, DE 19901
- Payment via credit card will be available for an additional fee of 3%; please contact conference organizers if you wish to take advantage of this payment option.
- All payments for sponsorships must be made no later than December 31, 2023.
- Please note, to be eligible for Early Bird rate, payment must be received by December 15, 2023.
- For Sponsor registrations on or after December 16, 2023, payment must be received by December 31, 2023.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to Lorraine Janusas at Eventful Connections. Cancellations received on or before December 15, 2023, will be refunded 50% of the registration fee. After December 16, 2023, no portion of the registration fee will be refunded. In the event of extreme inclement weather, the Committee reserves the right to reschedule the event. Updates will be posted on the website.
Set-Up and Removal:
Exhibit Space Information:
Use of Exhibit Space:
Assignments of Exhibit Space:
The LIFE Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to assign the layout of exhibit space. Space reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Receipt of full payment must accompany the Sponsor registration to reserve space. Exhibit space is limited. As much as possible, requests for complementary or competitive exhibitor space placements will be honored.
The exhibitor shall complete all paperwork in a timely manner as related to commercial support documentation for continuing education credit. Failure to complete requested forms may result in cancellation of exhibitor space or sponsorship.
No substitutions can be made for products or services offered in sponsorship packages. For example, ad space may not be substituted for additional representatives’ registration.
The LIFE Conference acts only as an agent for all Sponsors. Sponsors and their representatives shall indemnify and hold harmless The LIFE Conference, the DDC, the conference contractor and their representatives or employees from any cause whatsoever. The Sponsor, by completing this application, releases all such individuals and agencies from claims for such incidents.
The Sponsor shall be responsible for securing any necessary licenses or consents for any performances, displays, and uses of copyrighted works, uses of patented material, or the use of any name, likeness, signature, voice or other intellectual property owned by any third party.
Rights of Management:
Should any emergency arise which prevents the scheduled opening of the LIFE Conference, such as strikes, destruction or damage of the exhibit space, acts of God, etc., or a declaration of a national emergency by the President, it is expressly understood and agreed that the LIFE Conference may retain as much payment for exhibit space as necessary to cover expenses incurred up to the time of emergency.
Failure to Adhere to Contract Terms:
Failure to abide by the rules of the sponsorship contract may be grounds for cancellation or dismissal of the exhibit and/or its representatives from the conference facilities with no refund of exhibitor fees.
Use #LIFEConferenceDE2024 to share your excitement for the LIFE Conference XXV on social media!